Thursday, February 11, 2016

Postcards from the Road - Stories (update)


Friends,
            Acknowledging up front the shameless self-promotion, I nonetheless want to celebrate the terrific reception "Postcards from the Road - Stories" has gotten. From the well-attended launch of the book in November to the recent delivery of a third print-run, it's been enjoyable and humbling at the same time.
            Briefly then, I'd like simply to remind folks that copies are on the shelves at Village Books in Bellingham, and also in my possession.
            Ordering from Village Books couldn't be easier or quicker. Go to the website (http://www.villagebooks.com/), enter the title, and voila! Or email me, and I'll send a copy pronto.
            Thanks for your wonderful readership.

                Dick

P.S. If you've already bought a book, please forgive the repetition . . .  and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment